Wednesday, July 21, 2021

PENGUIN PLACE





Hello stampin friends, today I wanted to share a sneak peek of a new stamp set called PENGUIN PLACE. I normally don't start making Christmas cards until the weather is much cooler and the season is more late fall. I couldn't wait to start playing with these little penguins. This set comes with a matching punch, and the first time I saw this bundle I knew I was going to love it. I also used a SALE-a- bration paper with this card. The paper is free after a $50.00 order starting on August 3rd for customers to order from the new mini catalog. I am super excited about all these new products coming out in the next couple of weeks. This (DSP) is called PENGIUN PLAYMATES and it is a 12 X 12 pack that matches this bundle set. 

 


For the inside of the card I used a piece of Basic white card stock for you to write your personal message inn. I also used a piece of SILVER FOIL SPECIALTY 12 X 12 that is also new. I used your basic card base of FRESH FREESIA cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and the first layer of the SILVER FOIL cut at 5.25 X 4 and the free (DSP) PEGUIN PLACE cut at 3.75 X 5. I used one piece of the adhesive sheets and put it on the back of a piece of the basic white card stock and using one of the ENCIRCLED IN FRIENSHIP dies I cut it out. I find it easier to use these adhesive sheets for the intricate dies. 


For the circle of where the little Penguin is I used a blending brush to add some BALMY BLUE ink to give it a more wintery look. I added a scarf and matching hat by stamping them in JUST JADE ink and fussy cutting  them out. For the sentiment I used a BANNERS PICK A PUNCH  and added Dimensionals to the back and adhered it the bottom of the card front. 


I will be creating so many more cards and projects with this bundle set as it will be one of my favorites. I hope to do a You tube tutorial with this stamp set bundle soon. Thank you for hopping by my blog today. I absolutely love doing what I do and sharing all my creative cards and projects with you. I hope I have inspired you to create some of your own cards and projects. If you ever want a catalog, or if want to do a card class online please let me know. I also offer a free card kit to go with any qualifying order of $25.00. To contact me all you have to do is at the top of my blog post there is a place to click and all my social media is there as well. I would love for you to follow me and see all my posts and ect.    




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...