Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Turtle Friends card

 


 


I had a lot of playing with this one, as I used a easy masking technique. I used the plenty of patterns mask that is found in the annual catalog. All these items can be found in the annual catalog, that is brand new from STAMPIN' UP! Once it was dry I adhered it another piece of Old Olive card stock and then I adhered the layers to the thick basic card stock card base. 


       I used the Turtle Friends stamp set bundle, and stamp the grass on the piece of basic white circle that I cut out with the Layering circle and then I cut out another layering scalloped circle in the Old Olive card stock. Before adding the two circles together I wanted to add a scene for the turtle, and added a sky background with some balmy blue of using the blending brushes. Once I had all this ready I stamped my turtle on a separate piece of scrap basic white card stock and also stamped his shell. I punch him out with the matching punch and adhered it on to the front of the two circles. I used some Dimensions to pop it up a little, I also stamped the sentiment in Old Olive and used a Banners pick a punch on a strip of basic white card stock. 


                Here are the supplies that I used on today's card, and the measurements for the card. Thank you for reading my blog post today, as I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

          Measurements are : Thick basic white card stock cut at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 , first layer is at 4 X 5.25 and the basic white card stock with the mask is at 3.75 X 5 


  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWEET SONGBIRD SHUTTER CARD

                                                                 Hello everyone, I hope your doing well. I have another easy and simple fun ...